Although finance is an important part of everyone’s life, but there is so much more to a rich, fulfilling Christian life than just success and wealth. I believe that our relationship with money reveals the truth about our walk with the Lord.
I do not claim that the following is a complete or exhaustive list, but I believe there are nine investments that believers who are rich in Christ can participate in. This list is based on my walk with God, personal observation of other Christians, and what the God’s Word says.
Here are the nine investments:
- Investment #1 – Invest in my relationship with God.
- Investment #2 – Invest in my family; that is my wife and children.
- Investment #3 – Invest in personal development; sharpen abilities skills and talents.
- Investment #4 – Invest in my purpose and calling; keep the main thing the main thing.
- Investment #5 – Invest in personal financial education. If you are interested in getting wealth, then getting wealth education first makes sense.
- Investment #6 – Invest in genuine connections; relationships that are fruitful and fulfilling. Having the right people and the people you enjoy around you.
- Investment #7 – Invest in giving back or generosity; to God’s kingdom and the community using finance and my gifts.
- Investment #8 – Invest in leaving a legacy; simple actions that produce results that goes beyond generations.
- Investment #9 – Invest in fun; enjoy everyday life. Enjoy the journey. Enjoy the moment. Enjoy the process.
Have a great day.
What are your top investments?
If you enjoyed this article, share it with your most favourite friends!
© Copyright 2015 by It’s My Footprint, www.itsmyfootprint.com.